Learn How to Increase
Your Hay Sales and Profits
at the Western Hay Business Conference & Expo,
Red Lion Hotel at the Park, Spokane, WA
October 24-25, 2006
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Large acreage hay producers
- Those looking for new ways to market hay
- Market trends for hay exports
- Tips to squeeze more profit from your hay business
- Does alfalfa have a role in human nutrition, as a building material? How about as fodder for ethanol? Some really smart people think so
- How to maximize yields and profits from timothy and orchard grass
- Why hay growers need to look at the market for organic hay
- Learn how you can develop a good marketing program for your hay business
- Horses burn a lot hay, but what do the people who buy the hay want and how do they want it?
- $150 per person, bring a second person for $125
- 2 day conference programs
- 8 hours of tradshow exhibits
- Day 1: Evening Reception, Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast and Lunch
Hotel room rate not included in cost of registration
Questions about attending?