In an effort to enhance the functionality, ease-of-use and overall value of John Deere Operations Center to producers, John Deere announces a new software release for its cloud-based platform. These user-focused changes include more tools and features that enable producers to easily collect and access more farm information and collaborate with partners to gain insights, increase profits and direct their plans with more precision in the field.The latest software release for Operations Center, along with new mobile apps, give producers a more complete view of a farm operation – whether in the office or on the go. The new tools and features, which are now available in Operations Center for customers to use, include:
- MyOperations™ App – Allows producers to monitor and direct many farm activities by combining current machine and operational information into a mobile-focused experience. This app empowers managers to connect to in-cab displays, evaluate performance during and after field work and efficiently manage field logistics. Available for both iOS and Android devices from the John Deere App Center or the app store.
- MyAnalyzer™ App – Helps managers take field analysis to the next level by providing mobile access to documented map layers and farm summaries in the field and on the go. Available for iOS and Android devices from the John Deere App Center or the app store.
- Maintenance Manager and MyMaintenance App – Gives users the ability to create maintenance plans using factory guidelines or build a custom plan for equipment with special maintenance needs. Managers can receive alerts for upcoming maintenance and easily order parts online from the JDParts shopping cart. Users can also view fleet status and log maintenance as completed with the convenience of the integrated MyMaintenance mobile app.
- Field Analyzer Maps:
- Application and Harvest Speed Maps – Users can now leverage speed maps for field application and harvest operations in order to evaluate performance of field work and its effect on yield outcomes.
- HarvestLab™ Constituent Maps – View acid detergent fiber (ADF), neutral detergent fiber (NDF), protein, starch and sugar content maps for Self-Propelled Forage Harvester (SPFH) operations that include HarvestLab measurements. Use the average and maximum contents to improve decisions related to forage utilization.
- New Competitive Display Compatibility – Data collected from Ag Leader® InCommand™ 800 and 1200 and Raven Viper® Pro, Viper® 4 and Envizio Pro™ systems can be imported into Operations Center via USB or John Deere Mobile Data Transfer. This increases the amount of data available to producers using multiple brands of technology and provides additional layers of data for analysis and better decisions.
- More Tools Page – With the list of software solutions connected to the open platform growing almost daily, Operations Center now offers a convenient place to find more information about how a producer’s favorite ag software can connect to and enhance their Operations Center experience.
“We are very excited about this new batch of mobile apps and Operations Center features,” says Scott Brotherton, product marketing manager at John Deere. “An important area of our focus has been on building smarter mobile solutions, and our customers are telling us that the MyOperations and MyAnalyzer apps are truly ‘data made easy’. Even after just one season of use, some customers say they couldn’t imagine working without these apps.”
To get the most out of Operations Center and the related apps, John Deere recommends using JDLink™ Connect, which seamlessly connects the machine to the cloud and takes the burden of data collection and transmission off of the producer.
“JDLink Connect rounds out agronomic data with machine data to give a more complete picture of what is happening on the farm,” explains Brotherton. “With this new software release, and future ones, we are proving our dedication to building a world class, open ag data platform that will fit any producer’s needs, regardless of their brand loyalty or software preferences.”
For more information about the new Operations Center software release, contact your local John Deere dealer or read our release notes, located in Operations Center Help.John Deere (NYSE: DE) is a world leader in providing advanced products and services and is committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land - those who cultivate, harvest, transform, enrich and build upon the land to meet the world’s dramatically increasing need for food, fuel, shelter and infrastructure. Since 1837, John Deere has delivered innovative products of superior quality built on a tradition of integrity. For more information, visit John Deere at its worldwide website at www.JohnDeere.com.