This item has been supplied by a forage marketer and has not been edited, verified or endorsed by Hay & Forage Grower.
We are counting the days now to the California Silage Conference, and hope you will join us July 24, 2019 from 8 AM to 2 PM in Pixley, CA. Please go HERE to register before July 17 so we can have a good headcount for the ribeye steak lunch! Participants must register as a precautionary measure for biosecurity and media security.
Schedule for the day:
8:00 AM - 8:15 AM Arrival and disperse of safety vests, program materials, name badges.
8:15 AM - 8:30 AM Welcome
8:45 AM - 12:30 PM 45-minute Program Stations (15 minutes between for transport)
- California Ag Solutions equipment demonstration showing the mechanical side of precision planting and nutrition.
- California Ag Solutions field demonstration teaching soil diagnostics and solutions.
- Dekalb field demonstration teaching seed genetic choices for different and challenging soil types and growing conditions.
- Connor Agriscience/Sealpro® Silage Barrier Film hosts first-ever Jeopardy Silage Challenge, teaching silage harvest, sealing, and feedout management.
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM Ribeye Steak Lunch with featured speaker talking about data mapping fields.
1:30 PM - 2:00 PM Panel discussion: silage strategies for more efficient milk production. Questions on the day.
Indoor conference sessions will be held in a cooled shop.
Please remember to register!
See you there!
What's New in Silage Science?
California Silage Conference
JULY 24, 2019 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM PIXLEY, CA