Hay & Forage Grower readers are emailing and calling for help – primarily to find hay for sale, but buyers are also letting us know they have hay available. The following links offer starting places for anyone looking to buy or sell hay.
- USDA Hay Prices - Weekly Hay reports
- eHay Newsletter - View the most current issue of eHay weekly
- Weed-Seed-Free Programs - Find your state's noxious weed-seed-free program here
- Beef Resource Guide - From BeefCowCalf.com
- Beef Magazine - Cattle News and Resources
- American Cowman - Dedicated to America's family cattle operations.
Horse Nutrition and Feeding, Horse Management Classes/Education, Horse Health
View our Horse Links>
Indiana: Grassroots, Davey Forgey, firstname.lastname@example.org
Iowa: Northeast Iowa Graziers, Jennifer Bentley, ISU Extension Dairy, 563-382-2949 or Denise Schwab, ISU Extension Beef, 319-472-4739
Kansas: Kansas Grazing Lands Coalition
Kentucky: University of Kentucky Master Grazer
Missouri: South Central Dairy Graziers, Ted Probert, ProbertT@missouri.edu
Vermont: Vermont Pasture Network
- Grassworks Online Grazing Community
- Northeast Pasture Consortium
- Prograsstinators, Bernie Van Dalfsen, email@example.com or 417-793-2164
- USDA's Profitable Grazing-Based Dairy Systems
NFTA Certified Testing Labs
For a listing of U.S. and Canadian forage analysis laboratories that satisfactorially completed National Forage Testing Association (NFTA) testing requirements, visit here. For more on forage testing, visit www.foragetesting.org.