Danuser is introducing its new Python Wire Unroller, which easily unrolls new and Python rolled spools of barbed and smooth wire for faster fencing. It will be available in mid-March this year.
Key features include:
- Connects to a 2” receiver hitch
- Optimal clearance for open tailgates providing easy access to cargo area
- Features convenient rebar and t-post straightener for fencing repair
- Built-in wire tensioner cleats for stretching and holding wire for desired tightness
- Unrolls barbed or smooth wire – single or multiple strands at a time
- Controlled spinning to prevent backlash
- Angled frame design gives the Python Wire Unroller an additional 9½ inches of ground clearance for work in uneven terrain
The new Wire Unroller debuted at the 2019 National Farm Machinery Show held Feb. 13-16 in Louisville, Kentucky. It follows last fall’s introduction of the Danuser Python Wire Winder, which leverages an auger system allowing users to easily roll old fence wire removed from fence rows for ease of handling and transportation.
For additional information, contact your local Danuser dealer or visit www.danuser.com.
About DanuserDanuser, an industry leader in agriculture and construction attachments, is a family-owned company that was built in 1910 with the philosophy, “Good enough won’t do – it must be right.” With over 100 years of experience coupled with the latest in manufacturing technology, Danuser prides itself on building the very best attachments with superior technologies, also maintaining the core belief that good old fashion field research yields the highest performing, most reliable attachments available today.