Producers can achieve maximum bale density and high-quality bales with the Case IH LB436 HD large square baler. With many new features and advancements, this baler delivers the highest bale density in the Case IH large square baler lineup. To make the most of baling windows, the baler is durably built and designed to perform in tough conditions.
“Today’s commercial hay growers, as well as dairy and beef producers, need equipment that delivers more capacity and density to drive their bottom line,” said Brian Spencer, Case IH hay and forage equipment marketing manager. “With a simple, innovative design and advanced technology to boost productivity, producers can rely on this new high-density baler to drive efficiency on their operation.”
The LB436 HD large square baler features a bale chamber that is 16% longer and provides up to 50% more plunger force than other Case IH models. A robust compression system and fully automatic bale density control system help achieve higher, more consistent densities and bale weights — even in changing field conditions.
Efficient, reliable features
Several design features and enhancements are incorporated into the LB436 design to help producers boost productivity:
- Patented two-speed gearbox provides easy start-up and smooth power flow and maximizes power to deliver 48 strokes per minute
- Innovative TwinePro™ knotter provides reliable tying with the addition of a loop knot, delivering increased knot strength
- Short drawbar provides an unobstructed view of the pickup area, as well as maximum maneuverability
- Dual-axle hydraulic suspension provides a smoother ride at high speeds
- Five tine bars and ideal tine distribution reliably and cleanly pick up windrows, even at higher speeds, while the large tine bar diameter handles heavy crop loads
- LED work and service lights enable operators to stay productive through long hours
- A large density ring utilizes seven hydraulic cylinders to apply pressure to the chamber for increased density and excellent bale shape
Adding to the machine’s overall durability, a heavy-duty frame is designed to withstand high-density loads and maximize uptime. Maintenance is simple as baler adjustments can be made quickly and easily, with ground-level access for routine service (includes slide-out knife drawer, swing-out doors, twine).
ISOBUS Class 3 integrated automation
The LB436 HD large square baler is equipped with ISOBUS Class 3 integrated automation, providing ease of use, while the intuitive AFS Pro 700 display puts important information, such as bale weight and moisture, at the operator’s fingertips. Feedrate Control enables the baler to run at optimal performance by controlling the speed of the tractor and provides two running operations:
- Charge Control: Automatically slows or speeds up the tractor without operator input to run at full capacity.
- Slice Control: Operator determines desired number of flakes, and then the baler automatically adjusts ground speed to reach the target.
“The LB436 HD prioritizes density and ease of use,” Spencer said. “The advanced technology and exclusive features deliver the performance, simplicity and reliability that today’s commercial hay growers are looking for.”
For more information, contact your local Case IH dealer or visit www.caseih.com.