Tue, 2005-05-24 09:57
The latest in crop, livestock, forage, horticultural and agroforestry research will be on display this summer and fall at a series of University of Missouri field days.
The schedule, including locations and contacts, is as follows:
- June 16-17, Grazing School, Wurdack Farm, Cook Station. John Poehlmann, 573-882-4450.
- July 12, Turfgrass & Ornamental Field Day, South Farm, Columbia. Brad Fresenburg, 573-442-4893.
- July 26-29, Crop Injury and Diagnostic Clinic, Bradford Research and Extension Center, Columbia. Tim Reinbott, 573-884-7945.
- Aug. 4, Greenley Memorial Research Center Field Day, Novelty. Randall Smoot, 660-739-4410.
- Aug. 23, Graves-Chapple Farm Field Day, Corning. Jim Crawford, 660-744-6231.
- Aug. 31, Delta Research Center Field Day, Portageville. Jake Fisher, 573-379-5431.
- Sept. 8, Hundley-Whaley Center Field Day, Albany. Bruce Burdick, 660-726-5610.
- Sept. 9, Southwest Center Field Day, Mount Vernon. Richard Crawford, 417- 466-2148.
- Sept. 27-29, Beginning Grazing School, Forage Systems Research Center, Linneus. David Davis, 660-895-5121.
- Oct. 7, Wurdack Farm Field Day, Cook Station. John Poehlmann, 573-882-4450.
For more information, visit