“At Delmhorst, customer service and feedback have always been top priorities,” said Paul Laurenzi, vice president of Sales and Marketing, Delmhorst Instrument Co. “When it came time to review our website we took into account our customers’ input, comments and suggestions, which resulted in a robust site packed with resources that deliver visitors a more successful and fulfilling experience.”
The new site helps visitors get more from their moisture meters with product knowledge updates, user tips, education and support information. The new site is divided into seven main sections: Moisture Meter Applications, Parts, Support, Dealer Locator,About Us, Moisture Matters Blog and Contact Us, plus easy-to-find eGuides. We’ve also customized finding the most-needed information by industry: Agriculture, Building Inspection, Flooring and Wood, Leather, Moisture Transmitters, Paper, Restoration, and Temperature/RH. End users and distributors will now find:
- Updated Educational Resources. From FAQs to weekly blog posts, there are numerous resources on the Delmhorst site to help users learn more about testing for moisture in a variety of materials and situations.
- Improved Product Search. This new and improved product search makes it easier than ever to find meters and/or accessories.
- Updated Dealer Locator. Distributors will enjoy how quickly customers can find a dealer in order to purchase a meter.
- Improved Website Navigation. Each of these resources is easier to find, with streamlined website navigation designed to get users to the content they want faster.
- Dealer Portal. Distributors can access special promotional materials and resources unavailable anywhere else from this convenient unified portal.
Shortly after the launch, moisture meter users can look forward to an update including:
- Enhanced Species Correction Tables. These easily accessed tables help even the most inexperienced DIY enthusiast use their moisture meter accurately in a variety of wood materials
“Our goal was to create an online resource for Delmhorst’s existing and prospective customers, as well as dealers, that educates them. The new site provides resources for those who need to fix moisture damage or ensure that surfaces and building materials have the right moisture content for becoming a final product. The new navigation, plus faster access to information, regular blog postings and new eGuides, will answer popular moisture questions and provide insight on trends and industry events,” added Laurenzi.
About Delmhorst Instrument Co. For 70 years, Delmhorst Instrument Co. has been the leading manufacturer of American-made high-quality moisture meters and thermo-hygrometers. Delmhorst meters undergo independent third-party testing to meet rigorous standards. The meters are used for a wide variety of applications, including restoration, IAQ, flooring, woodworking/lumber, construction, agriculture and paper. Initially, Delmhorst sold one model to building superintendents in New York City to help them identify leaks in roofs and plaster walls. Today, the company serves more industries than all its competitors combined and is recognized as the market leader in each of those industries. For further information, contact Paul Laurenzi, vice president of sales and marketing for Delmhorst Co., at 1-877-DELMHORST (335-6467) or visit us at www.delmhorst.com for details on the entire line of products. We also invite you to visit our blog at Moisture Matters and leave a comment.