Mahindra Ag North America introduces the 5100 series tractors, 5145 and 5155, engineered to be easy to operate by first-time tractor owners yet heavy duty to tackle the tough jobs of rural living, farms and ranches. These commercial-grade, four-wheel-drive utility tractors are ideal for customers who demand performance, versatility and comfort at a great value.
- The 5100 tractors are reimagined from the customer’s point of view to provide best-in-class comfort, usability and efficiency:
- MCRD engine technology eliminates the need for a diesel particulate ﬁlter. No regen or wasted productivity.
- Unrivaled syncro shuttle transmission comprising of 12 forward & 12 reverse gears for fast, smooth front loader work
- Leading PTO horsepower with 540 and 540E (economy) power modes standard
- 3-point hitch with ﬂexible links and convertible CAT I and CAT II connectors
- Superior front loader with leading lift height and dig depth
- Comfortable interior including an mComfort seat, tilt power steering, intuitive controls, and ﬂat foot platform
“The 5100 series tractors are a great addition to the Mahindra product portfolio. These tractors are built tough and engineered based on more than two years of feedback and customer testing,” said Viren Popli, MAgNA President & CEO. “Mahindra is committed to developing products with the rural lifestyle customer in mind, focusing on power, durability and ease of operation.”
The 5100 series tractors come with a 5-year, 3000-hour limited powertrain warranty covering parts and labor for the duration of the warranty period.
About Mahindra North America
Mahindra Ag North America (MAgNA) is part of Mahindra Group’s Automotive and Farm Sector, the number one selling farm tractor company in the world, based on volumes and the only tractor manufacturer in the world to win the industry’s top two quality awards, the Deming Application Prize and the Japan Quality Medal, care of Union of Japanese Scientists and Engineers. Mahindra serves the agricultural and rural lifestyle customers in the U.S. and Canada by partnering with a network of independently owned dealerships. Houston, Texas, based, MAgNA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. and began selling tractors in the USA in 1994.
To learn more about Mahindra Ag North America, please visit mahindrausa.com.